Anti wind reset in PID

HI;
If i use it how i set it in the logic?
The PID starting address is %R2500.
Please help me in this issu ?
Regards

The anti-reset windup bit in the configuration word establishes how the PID function's integrator behaves while the CV is clamped at minimum or maximum value.

When the bit is zero and the CV is clamped the function adjusts the integral component as necessary to maintain the CV at the clamped value. This means that the CV will remain at the clamped value until the error changes sign because as the magnitude of the error changes the function will adjust the integral contribution to the CV to maintain the CV. In this mode, when you make a large change to the SP, you will find the PV reaches the SP faster, but there probably be an overshoot.

When the bit is set to 1 and the CV is clamped, the function will freeze the integral contribution to the CV at its value when the clamp was applied. When the magnitude of the error decreases to the point where the CV falls back within the lower and upper clamp limits, the integrator will resume calculating. In this mode, when you make a large change to the SP, you will find that there is less of an overshoot when the PV reaches the new SP, but it will take longer to get there.

HI;
How can i set the anti reset windup bit to 1. By default it set to zero.
My PID memory address start from %R2500. So according to this %R2512 is a config word. SO is i move 8 to %R2512 to set to 1.

It also describe that its works on 6.50 release or later 90-30 CPU's. I have CPU 352 how can i check the release version?
Regards

HI;
As described earlier i need help on how to set bit to 1 of anti reset wind. My PID starts from %R2500 so according to this %R2512 is register is i move 16 to %R2510 becuase in documentation it describe use 2 raise the power of bit.
It is bit 4 so it makes 16.
Plz help me on this issu?
Regards

HI;
Is it correct? PID starts %R2500 so %R2512 is for cofig word so
BIT SET FUNCTION
IN=%R2512
BIT=%R2512
+4

Regards

hi;
I can not understand that in the example a 16 bit word use %R1 which adress as IN parameter and %R2 bit 12 set?
It confuses me?
Regards

In the example, the value in %R2 is +12, which means that the twelfth bit in %R1 is set (least significant bit being the first bit). You could also have used a CONST value of 12 at the "BIT" node.

Note also that in the example, the value in %R1 is shown as a hex value. In Logicmaster, when you see a 4-digit display and no sign, you need to interpret it as a hex value. Five digits with a sign means decimal.

HI;
I try to set the anti wind reset. First of all i just check what happen with the config word. I Do it as following
In the PID window i change the SP-PV to PV-SP and see in the table there is 00000001
Then i change the bit 2 which control the Derivative on error or on PV. In the pID window i change error to PV Then see the table there is 00000005
SO 4+1=5 its ok but change from PID not from the logic.

Now i come back to the logic and add bit set instruction and apply the values but in the table i see -32767.
Images are attched.

My PID starts from %R1099 so the config word have %R1111.

I use Address %R1111 and on the bit try 22,16,4 but the same result.

Please help me how i set it?

bitset_1.jpg bitset1_1.jpg table_bit.jpg

Hi friends;
I really need to understand how i set the bit? i try but not fullfill. Please help me?
Regards