pcmcia adaptor

RY_Guthrie

I am trying to down load a panelview application from a panelview to compact flash pc card adaptor. the panel view keeps telling me that the card isnt formatted and when I try and format it on the panelview I get an error. I formatted it using windows in fat32 and standard fat and the same result? any Ideas?

Allen-Bradley products are very sensitive to what CF cards will work. I have four on my desk that work fine in all other devices but only one works in my ControlLogix. This is one reason why AB recommends only their CF cards.

If you search in the archives I have seen where others have reported success with particular types of CF cards.

I know they must be formated for FAT16.

Similar Topics

Good Evening , We have a few AB PLC-5 PLC's left . I took notice that we do not have and PCMCIA slots in our laptops . Do they make any...
Replies
Views
I looked through the histroy for this and found very little. I need to find a way to talk to a device net attached to a SLC5/05. This line was...
Replies
Views
I'm working on a project and have found myself in a situation where I need to use a PCMCIA card (I think a TSX SCP 114) to read modbus registers...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon , Dumb question..... I have a Windows XP Laptop and a PCMCIA slot that I believe is active. I have an adaptor with a small...
Replies
Views
This happened yesterday. I plugged into an AB PanelView 600 using DH-485 cable through a PCMCIA card in order to back up the HMI file. I could...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom