How to take the audit trails for three month in Allenbradlley

aravindhcute

Hi,

Communicated to Processor with Ethernet Driver to CLX and Client pc.I need Audit tails in Factory Talk Client
for three month data save in my system anybody have the solution for this problem
Next i dont Know how to Proceed.

Please help me Out.

Aravindh

Audit trails of what? changed setpoints? program changes? controller errors?

What HMI are you using?

You need to better define your system.

As far as I know there's no built in audit info for the CLX itself. There's only a FaultLog object, which can be read each scan to detect controller faults / errors however it doesn't log anything itself, you'd need to code that.

I'd use the logging features of your HMI package (assuming you have one) to do this. We create log files of every operator that logs into Intouch, as well as logging an event for each setpoint they change.

Hi
Please find the Attachment

Audit trails i need in Factory talk View client(SCADA).If in SCADA any setpoint/Login user when it will be logged in Factory talk diagnostic Viewer.In this diagnostic Viewer to save upto three months of data logging stored in my system.

Last edited: