PID Accumulator

JoshM

Hi,

Is it possible to take the accumulator from an Enhanced PID (PIDE) in RSLogix 5000 and copy it to another PID or PIDE?

Thank you,

Josh

rdrast,

Thank you for your response, but I disagree.

There is no .SO in PIDE and the accumulator is the integral or memory of the loop, not the output.

Regards,

Josh

rdrast,

Thank you for your response, but I disagree.

There is no .SO in PIDE and the accumulator is the integral or memory of the loop, not the output.

Regards,

Josh

Oh, right, PIDE... sorry, and I know what the integral accumulator is, but no, there is none accessible.

Similar Topics

I'm having an issue with a PID loop I am looking at. It is set up to control a temperature control valve. When not controlling the valve using...
Replies
Views
Hi, I would like to assemble a simulator/practice booster pump system that uses PID to maintain steady water pressure under various outlet demands...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a motor that we are sending a RPM Speed Output from 0-100% to the VFD. However, the Motor HP needs to be limited to 6000 HP and the...
Replies
Views
I have S7 1512C controler for controlling 48 PID temperature loop, the output is PWM. Please I need the best, most efficient way to write the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having trouble solving a problem I've been working on for several months, and thought you might like a stab at it. The machine runs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom