S7 question : There are no parameter and local variables names available

arocon

I changed a counter in a function block in Simatic S7 program on offline. Then i saved and closed the function block and open the data block associate with that function block and i am getting the following alarm :

'There are no parameter and local variables names available because there is a time stamp conflict between the interface of the block and the description of the parameter and local variable.'

What to be done to get rid of the message.

Thank you

You need to recompile the datablocks. You could delete your datablock and then put the call to the FB in again. It will then ask you if you want to 'generate' your DB again.

OR, if you right-click on the Blocks folder from inside Simatic Manager you can choose something like "Check blocks consistency". then perform a Full Compile (can't remember exact wording) and that will sort it for you.

;-)