Omran plc cpm1a

JIGs_2203

HI,i want to use timer in cpm1a plc, i have SYSwin software, i make download backup from plc, now i want add one timer 5minute after that generate one output bit.i use TIM000 and value #0005 but timer always enable. without give comand for enable. so what i will do ?

Last edited:
even i put #0020 sec time timer not working...i try TIM000,TMI 015,TIM016, but all timer going direct ON mode without any enable command, in my backup program using timer TIM011 to TIM014 its perfect work. i m very confuse for this.

You need to put a contact in front of the timer to enable it and reset it.

Omran plc CPM1A

sorry for late reply, i make attachment file in this u can see what i make program. please guide me for this.

hakusan.jpg

If HR00.01=False, Timer output if always False.
If HR00.01=True, Timer output becomes True 030.0 seconds after (HR00.01 must remain True all this time).

So, by controlling HR00.01, you control Timer output.

Remember that HR00.01 keeps its state even on power-off.

Try to use bigger TIM number, I think TIM000 is milisecond timer(timebase = 1ms). Use timer TIM030 exapmle for time-base 0,1sec

Omran plc CPM1A

but problem is without this HR00.01 True ,Timer always True. thats the reason my output always True..its nothing effect of HR00.01 True or False.

TIM000 can be what you want - TIMH is the high speed timer and these have to be in the lower timer numbers. TIM000 is fine as long you do not want to use high speed timers.
the relevant point is the HR00.01 is retentive and if you do not turn it off somewhere in the program it will remain on and the timere will remain timed out until it is reset to off in the code, unless power is lost to the PLC of course and then the timer will time out once more.

You have to turn the input to the timer on and off or it will not work!
Read the mnual - also read the manual for TIMH but it will not help you - you hav to turn the input on and off!

I think the first 16 timers T0-T15 are high speed timers, the timers value is in 100th seconds so a value #0300 would be only 3secs.