Omron NT31 Screen

randyefee

Hi everyone,
Does anyone know how to password protect a screen on an Omron NT31 HMI?o_O
or whether or not it is even possible?

Last edited:
If memory serves (not totally sure it does), I think you need to do this in ladder.
The first word in the Control area is the Screen that is being displayed. If you put a number into that word, if it is a valid screen number (these need to be HEX), that screen will be displayed.
So, if you set up a numeral input field, user puts the correct value into the field, in ladder, compare the value to the desired password, then MOV the protected screen number into the Control word.
Not pretty, but it works. Need to remember the NT series is over 20 years old now.
Hope this will help.

Similar Topics

I'm using a thumb wheel on a NT31 Omron HMI to set a move distance. The problem I'm having is when i set my thumb wheel to use dec. and i set it...
Replies
Views
I am encountering trouble in connecting my PC with the HMI NT31-ST121-EV2. I am using NTST 4.7 software and when I am trying to connect, I...
Replies
Views
Hi folks we took delivery of a machine with a damaged HMI. The damage appears to be minor, a scratch through the plastic surrounding the screen...
Replies
Views
Hello all Just purched an omrom nt31 141 v2. Except its in japaneese. Does anybody know how to switch this back to english. Cheers
Replies
Views
Hello all I have a problem with my pt screen. It wont initilize .Both ports a and b will not communinate with the plc. Has the pt had it or can i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom