PV1400e and Win7 64

Bstubby

I am attempting to upload/download to a few PV 1400e's. Win 7 would not allow me to install Panelbuilder 1400e (2711E-ND1). I installed virtual XP and was able to install the software there, however I cannot seem to be able to use my 9300-USBS from within the virtual environment. I did read Ken Roach's comments from march of 2011 addressing a similar topic, but I was hoping something new has surfaced since then. I was able to install the usb serial convertor in Windows 7.

Similar Topics

I am doing some project work in a plant with older equipment which will NOT be updated. They will buy a new line in the near future so are using...
Replies
Views
After completing a mostly successful import of a large PV1400e project into FTV v6.1, I find am having two issues with the new alarm server...
Replies
Views
I have to make some changes to an existing older system that has a PLC5 and a PanelView 1400e that communicates via RIO. I need to figure out how...
Replies
Views
I have an old PV1400E touch screen that had never been programmed and has been in storage. It is left over from a previous project. I was going to...
Replies
Views
I've sorted out many things, but this one has me stumped. The old PV1400e display had 4 interlock buttons that had control values 0-3 based on RIO...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom