Wincc flexible question

arocon

I installed wincc runtime in computer and i have zip file of wincc project. After installation of wincc runtime what need to be done to run project in the project.How do unzip project because i do not see any thing for unzipping in the runtime.

If anybody please reply very soon it will be a great help.
Thanks

you go there directly whereever your zip file save, make unzip with winzip software, after that open Wincc flexible ...after that open project file from wincc

Similar Topics

We use Siemens WinCC flexible 2007 for HMI. In the HMI in one screen when one object pressed a faceplate open. In the faceplate many object there...
Replies
Views
The line in scripts is if SmartTags("Enable\En_Maint_Enable") Then set Bit SmartTags("En_Open"); I did not understand what is the meaning of...
Replies
Views
We use WinCC flexible 2007 for HMI. There are 3 HMI . One is in the pulpit and the other twos are in local. From local it has ability to jog and...
Replies
Views
Could anybody tell me how these alarms got data (attached alarm). I have highlighted alarm no 1521 for example. The Trigger tag for this alarm is...
Replies
Views
I have attached here two screen shot. The Local button Animation --- visibility is set as tag EN_LSTN_SPO. But this tag is internal tag. In this...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom