S7-300

JIGs_2203

I have S7-300 Plc cpu 315c 2dp, in this one program have FIFO block , but i cant open that FIFO block. FC92.how i make open block, in this attachment file "k" value is 4 .what this mean ?

i know its block...but i want change value of "k" is "6" instead of 4. but output "ZE" only showing 1 to 4...not value get output more than 4...so what shall i do ?

Similar Topics

Hey all, first time poster here. I am wondering if anyone has tried using a Keyence SR-X300 barcode scanner to a Micrologix 1400. Keyence sent...
Replies
Views
Hi Siemens guys! I am experiencing SF fault on our S7-300 (6ES7 315-2AH14-0AB0) CPU from time to time. I've checked the diagnostic buffer and...
Replies
Views
Have a system that has been running for over a year and all of a sudden getting a ExcessiveVelocityFault on one of the drives when the MSO command...
Replies
Views
Hello PLCS.Net Forum, First time posting. Let's assume I am a novice. BASIC PROBLEM: My servo/linear piston is no longer zeroed to the...
Replies
Views
hi... i have an issue in s7 300 plc, while we run the machine(in idle there is no fault) , plc cpu goes in SF mode, after restart the power cycle...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom