SICK HANDHELD BARCODE Scanner with CLX over Ethernet

andydabeer

Need Urgent help!!!

I need to connect Sick Handheld barcode scanner IDM 140- 2BT with L62/72 CLX (Controllogix) PLC using CMF 400-3101 ethernet gateway.

Need Urgent help!!!

Andy

My understanding is that the barcode reader has a serial port (RS232) and with our serial to ethernet gateway (AB7007) you should be able to have the data from the barcode reader available on EtherNet/IP.
If you have any technical questions, let our tech wizkid Moses know at our Indian office ([email protected]).

//Patrick L

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience with setting up this device? I know the setup can just be done via the barcodes in the manuals. But for the life of me...
Replies
Views
Hi I have a yaskawa gp7 robot arm which I am going to use for machine tending with a cnc mill. Is it a good idea to buy a SICK laser scanner for...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have installed a SICK AFM60A-S4IB018x12 encoder to Allen-Bradley CompactLogix PLC and configured its parameters via AOI provided by...
Replies
Views
I have a CLV630 scanner successfully communicating with a Micro850 controller (over Ethernet/IP) but I don't know how to convert my scan...
Replies
Views
Banner , Sick , etc. Slot on Fork Sensors . Do they make them wider than 8.66 " ? Good Morning , I have product that is coming down the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom