c-more hmi & dl440 comm problem (watch vid)

Check the port setup using Directsoft for the com port you are plugging the HMI into. It has fixed communication parameters. The baud rate is 9600. Read your CPU manual.

Here's a screen shot of what bernie's talking about showing the 9600 baud.
Open C-more > Start a Project > Protocol Setup. Also, see the note about TERM position of Mode switch, if applicable.
See Attached:

AD to EZ panel manager.jpg

Last edited:
i had tried 9600 and 19200 and nothing worked. after looking at the manual you posted I tried 9600 again and nothing. I have two cables so I tried my other cable and it worked!

Glad you found the problem. If you don't mind, please post a video of the C-more and DL440 communicating, updating settings, etc. It will help others with these problems in the future.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, recently i worked with a cmore panel and have the question that how can clear alarm list whit remote form,right now only can with...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here and have been working with PLCs for a few years now. I have been tasked with setting up a Micrologix 1400….. to a Cmore 10...
Replies
Views
I am very familiar with Studio 5000 PLC programming. And I'm very familiar with C-More HMI programming. But this is my first time using a C-More...
Replies
Views
I have both an Automation Direct Click Plus PLC and a EA3 series Micro HMI that I’m getting a feeling for before a big project since I haven’t use...
Replies
Views
I working on installing a EA9-RHMI so I can use a TV screen for my HMI. I wanted to be able to show multiple screens on the TV at one time, but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom