Hmi

hesham

Hi All
Does any one knows a HMI brand That support Unitelway driver in order to be interfaced to Telemecanique PLC's either Micro series or Premium Series ofcourse not this Magelis (n)

If it's any help, i've just used a Siemens MP370 15" Touch with a TSX Micro (TSX 37-22) on the Unitelway driver. I'm guessing other Siemens may work (only recently used Siemens, always been Bradley).

Rob

Similar Topics

I have no experience with Eaton HMIs. I downloaded the Galileo software and I am trying to get the file on a HMI (XV-102-H3-70twrl-10) to modify a...
Replies
Views
Sorry for my lack of knowledge, beginner here. Yesterday, we had a Pro-Face SP5000 HMI fail on us. The technician said that the HMI had the blue...
Replies
Views
I have an HMI 2711R - T4T Series B, and I want to know which PLCs, besides Micro 820, can communicate with it.
Replies
Views
I cannot add SLC500 analog input tag (I: 8.3) to EZSeries Touch Panel Editor (V 5.3). I used all the listed tag datatype but it all says "Invalid...
Replies
Views
Hi, Wy we log data in PLC using DLG instruction, when we have option to log data in HMI
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom