Panel View plus 1250 get stuck at main screen

jainil2210

I have control logix rack having L61 processor and which is communicating to Panel View plus 1250 over ethernet.
Screen select Logic is written in PLC program.
recently day before yesterday I face an issue that Panel View Plus 1250 terminal get stuck at main screen.It is not navigating to any other screen.Stay in main screen only.

How this can be possible?o_O

Ensure that the screen select logic in the PLC is calling a valid screen.

Or is it always calling the main screen.

And also check to make sure the screen write is not on all the time.

Mark

True...I did verify that...
it is calling valid screen..
Actually this is perfectly working since last 6 months...
just a day before yesterday I got this issue.

How to check screen write ???can you please explain this?

True...I did verify that...
it is calling valid screen..
Actually this is perfectly working since last 6 months...
just a day before yesterday I got this issue.

How to check screen write ???can you please explain this?

Make sure the tag that is controlling the screen selection is not stuck on a display's number. If the user can also select a display, make sure that this tag clears to zero after the display the PLC wishes to call up has completed.

Make sure the tag that is controlling the screen selection is not stuck on a display's number. If the user can also select a display, make sure that this tag clears to zero after the display the PLC wishes to call up has completed.

and, make sure that there are not two screens with the same screen number as well.