PDF Printer

curlyandshemp

Lifetime Supporting Member
Anyone know of a link to a free PDF printer that does not want to alter your Web browser or drop malware onto your PC?

I have a stand alone Ignition application where the customer wants to print off screen captures to PDF files.

I've been using this for years. I don't know if it has any of the problems you mentioned or not. It was/is free if you put up with the sponsored ads. Purchased versions don't have the ads.
Link:
http://www.pdf995.com/

We use PDFCreator company wide. The last few versions you can even set up as a network printer, something that has solved some issues with access rights for me.

Kind regards,

I use Bullzip. It installs like a printer. When you want a document or page or page on logic converted to PDF . Just click print select bullzip as printer and you have a good exact PDF. www.bullzip.com