Siemens FM458 : learning curve

Plc_User

I am new to the Siemens FM458 card, but in future I will have to do changens on a machine with FM458 card.
How many days would it take to become 'experienced' with this card, supposed I have such a card at my disposal for testing.
What do I need for software? What do I need besides S7 400 CPU and FM458 card, to do some usefull tests in the office.
Share your experience about this card :)

Thanks

First thing, you will need the source code on the machine
Your doing changes on
Have you used cfc in S7? This is the programming concept.
Buy the D7 SYS software. This will be a start
I recommend you sit with a Siemens engineer.

Similar Topics

The past week we received a new piece of equipment from Germany which utilizes siemens controls. Typically in our company we use A.B. controls for...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hi need help why this “failure 5 emergency stop “ appears at every startup in the morning ? Have to shut off main switch at least 10 times on...
Replies
Views
i have two plc 1. s7-1212dc/dc/dc ip; 192.168.0.1 2. s7-1500 1513-1pn ip; 192.168.3.2 i need to get data from plc1 to plc2. any idea how to do...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone hope you'll well. Is it possible for me to download a Crack version of tia portal v13..sorry to say this but the software is very...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom