Citect email a page

mario619

Hi I have a problem pasting a runtime page automatically into outlook it looks like the sendkey function does not work.
This is a part of my code

WinCopy()
MailToURL(email, "test","","","")
sleep(5)
sendkey("test -Message(HTML)","^(v)")

I am using windows 7 with citect 7.2

please help

thank youo_O

Last edited:
Do you need to use outlook for the email?

You could use winfile to create a screendump .bmp file then mailsend to send the message with the attached file.

WinFile("dump")
MailSend("[email protected]","screen dump","insert message here...","[data]:dump.bmp",0)

Do you need to use outlook for the email?

You could use winfile to create a screendump .bmp file then mailsend to send the message with the attached file.

WinFile("dump")
MailSend("[email protected]","screen dump","insert message here...","[data]:dump.bmp",0)

I do need to use outlook for the email.

thank you for the help it works here is my code i used hope it helps someone els

FUNCTIONSendScreen()
Counter=Counter+1;
WinFile(PathToStr("[data]\dump"+IntToStr(Counter)+".bmp"));
MailLogon("Outlook","",0);
MailSend("email","screen dump","insert message here...",PathToStr("[data]\dump"+IntToStr(Counter)+".bmp"),0);
MailLogoff();
END

(y):D

Last edited:
Blat can be found at http://www.blat.net/

Blat -h will show the help file.
I usually run the install command blat -install to store mail server parameters to the windows registry.

Then using cicode something like:
INT
FUNCTIONsendmail()
STRING sRecipient;
STRING sSubject;
STRING sBody;
STRING sAttachment;
STRING sBlatPath;
STRING stemp;
sRecipient = "[email protected]"
sSubject = "^"msg subject inserted here...^""
sBody = "^"msg body here^""
sAttachment = "^""+PathToStr("[data]:\blat\_MG_4735.jpg")+"^""
sBlatPath = PathToStr("[data]:\blat\blat")
sTemp = sBlatPath + " -to " + srecipient + " -subject "+ sSubject + " -body " + sBody + " -attach " + sAttachment
Exec(stemp);
RETURN0;
END//

This is only one way. Have a look at the option in "blat -h"

Cheers

Blat can be found at http://www.blat.net/

Blat -h will show the help file.
I usually run the install command blat -install to store mail server parameters to the windows registry.

Then using cicode something like:
INT
FUNCTIONsendmail()
STRING sRecipient;
STRING sSubject;
STRING sBody;
STRING sAttachment;
STRING sBlatPath;
STRING stemp;
sRecipient = "[email protected]"
sSubject = "^"msg subject inserted here...^""
sBody = "^"msg body here^""
sAttachment = "^""+PathToStr("[data]:\blat\_MG_4735.jpg")+"^""
sBlatPath = PathToStr("[data]:\blat\blat")
sTemp = sBlatPath + " -to " + srecipient + " -subject "+ sSubject + " -body " + sBody + " -attach " + sAttachment
Exec(stemp);
RETURN0;
END//

This is only one way. Have a look at the option in "blat -h"

Cheers

Is there a way of slowing the program down so you can use the help as it is just a flach and it is closed again. or am i doing sumthing wrong