Crimson 3

MikeNorth

Hi guys I have just bought a Redlion DSPX000 and downloaded Crimson 3 (Latest version Build 477) my problem is when I try to download my application to the DSP I get the error message "The target device is not compatible with this file" I have tried downloading a similar application using Crimson 2 and it works.
Am I doing something stupid?

Hi guys I have just bought a Redlion DSPX000 and downloaded Crimson 3 (Latest version Build 477) my problem is when I try to download my application to the DSP I get the error message "The target device is not compatible with this file" I have tried downloading a similar application using Crimson 2 and it works.
Am I doing something stupid?

I have ran into this before. Make sure when you set up your New Project you selected the correct Data Station. If you look at the top left corner of your screen it will show what type of device you are currently working on.

You should see filename-DSPSX_Crimson 3.0

Thanks Clay B for your reply it turns out I did not have the correct device selected when I launched Crimson 3 after installation it did not ask me to select a device

No problem. I got bit by that one myself. Took me a good while to figure out what was wrong. It is one you never forget...lol