Powerflex HMI Add-On Help

Hello all,

New to the forums and New user of Powerflex drives. I am currently working on a project which will include RSLogix 5K, 3 Powerflex 753's, and FactoryTalk SE. I downloaded the Add-on profile for the Powerflex to use in the Logix 5K. I have that set up in my program, then downloaded the faceplates for the Powerflex 753's to use on my HMI. The tags were different on the Faceplates than what I have in my Logix program. So I imported the Add-on instruction for the powerflex into the Add-on folder in Logix. Now I see the tags that match the HMI faceplate but how are they mapped over? *Note - I am building this program offline from the drives. Its my first time working with powerflex so I am learning as I go. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks(y)