Applications with HSCE2

ralfhfellipe

hello people

Again using the help of all. I have an application with the card HSCE2 class 4, configured for mode 4, and I'm using an inductive sensor on channel A. The reading is being done correctly, but at times need zero reading done by I2.3 (in slot 02). Is there any way to perform the reset of the reading of it? The configuration is as follows:

CONF HSCE2.jpg

Not quite enough information...or too much.
Either way, this is a programming and engineering task, to be sure.
Now, with the 1769-HSCE, you can use different counters (I think there are 12), and some of the extra counters can be reset, unlike the main counter. (From memory here...)

thanks jdbrandt,

so, I did a program with a Preset Mode Programming (soft preset only). So as my card is in slot 02, the idea is every time it is necessary to reset the counter 01, send a pulse to the output O: 2/17, as well as the value of my presset this zero will automatically reset this counter. The big question will be whether it will work or not, notice if there is something new for now thanks for listening.:unsure: