Unity Pro Export Variables list (DDT)

Hi All

Great website, I have found it very useful. Thank you all for your past, present and future replies.(y)

I have completed my Unity 5.0 program and have used DDT's (Derived Data Types) which are all working well when I simulate, so happy with that.

However I want to create a check list for testing on site. When I export variables in to Excel it doesn't bring accross addresses inside a DDT.

Is there a special step to export DDT internal addresses?

Thanks in advance
MechMan(y)

Hi Mechman,

Funnily enough, I've never actually tried to do this. I've just had a poke around Unity Pro L 6.0 and can't seem to find any way to export the actual elements inside each DDT either!

Exporting to XSY format (basically an XML document) would allow you to do a bit of copy / pasting to make up a variable list but that's probably just as much work as typing it up by hand.

Maybe someone else knows a way...

Thanks for the reply Saffa

Yeah I tried the XSY, however for me that still didn't have any "internal" Addresses in the DDT.

I've attached a picture of the results

Data Editor.jpg Data Excel.jpg