CQM1 Timers

kjwudsph

Hi does anyone know how change the timer settings on an old omrom CQM1 plc - I need to get 30s time periods but the timers only accept a maximum value of 255 milliseconds

Any help with this would be much appreciated
Thanks in advance

CQM1 has two types of timer instructions. TIM has 100 msec resolution and TIMH has 10 msec resolution.

How are you trying to set the values - from HMI screen? or using programming software like Syswin or CX-Programmer? or handheld programmer like CQM1-PRO01? If you are using software or programmer then which timer instruction are you using? (None of the two instructions can have set value of 255 msec, you can either have 300 msec or 250 msec)

SVN