Marque help

Vdub_Bob

I'm trying to make a smarter display panel above one of my lines so I created a word in my data block which will give me 65,000+ unique addresses to display text on my wincc project. the problem is that I set large gaps in my word so they have room for expansion so 0-100 is filled then go to 300 then 800 how do I make sure the gaps show no msgs on marque and if there is more than one message how do I make them cycle through every 3-5 seconds. I am very new to s7 and WinCC and I am struggling.. I am using a dynamic value range which My marque has s7 with a DB# it the only block then it talks to my line which references the same DB# . Any help which is not too complicated for I am not at all good at writing script.