A problem for Logix5000

angi

Hi guys

I am trying to update a controlNet using LOgix5000, when I update a rung online, it only allow me to "Accept Pending rungs edit" but donot let me "assemble rung edit". I just do it offline and then downlode to controller. is there anything I do wrong? how come can not do it online?

Thanks

Does this happen on all rungs?

If only specific rungs, what does the rung look like before and after editing?

If all rungs what is the method of communication and what is the current Controller state?

Hi Bernie

it is for all of the rungs, I tried remoterun and program mode, they are doing the same. after I accepte the editing, there is "i" in front of the rung.

In mine, online edits require you to use the menu, not the functions on the rung itself. I do all mine in "RUN", so I'm not sure about "REMOTE PROGRAM".

The buttons shown are on a toolbar which you may not have opted to show.

Angi - if you get the 'i' in Remote Program after an accept there there there may be somthing wrong with the rung - though how it could be with all is not apparent.