Fx2n-2ad

ddtcman

There are some previous posts on reading the A-D value (voltage) from a Mitsubishi 2ad module. I am able to use Mitsubishi's example to store the value in a dxxx register. does anyone have knowledge of how to convert the dxxx value to an actual dc voltage reading?

There are some previous posts on reading the A-D value (voltage) from a Mitsubishi 2ad module. I am able to use Mitsubishi's example to store the value in a dxxx register. does anyone have knowledge of how to convert the dxxx value to an actual dc voltage reading?

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking, but I will take a stab...

If your analog input is voltage, (i.e. 0-10 vdc), this voltage will correspond to a digital value that is sent to the PLC. In the FX series, I believe you will need to look in the manual for the analog input module to see what the default digital resolution is. (If memory serves me correct it should be 0-4000.)

So if you are reading in 2000 as a digital value you should have 5vdc coming into the analog input channel.
You can change to a higher resolution by changing a buffer memory.

Hope this helps.

Yup...

That fixes it... Duh... Mitsubishi has the 0-400 resolution for 0-10vdc and my analog device has an output of 0-5vdc...Thanks!