Connection with PLC

bert_int

Hello,

At a customer from us we have 2PLC. When we set-up the VPN tunnel we can reach only one of the PLC.
All the settings are correct (checked offline). The difference between the PLC is:

They have a different CPU (CPU 414-2 / CPU416-1) The second one is not reachable.
The configuration is different. The CP-card (is the same in both PLC) on the first one is directly on the CPU-rack (reachable).
The second one is not directly on the CPU-rack and is connected with IM460-3 with K-bus. (not reachable)

Somebody got an idea how I can solve this? Because I need connection with both PLC.

Kind regards,

Bert

Similar Topics

Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My ethernet port on my laptop recently broke and I was hoping to just use a usb-c dongle in the mean time to go live on my PLC until I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I've been trying to learn this a while now and still have not found out how this works. I have an Omron CJ2M PLC and an ABB ACS 355 VFD...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have fx3u series plc with built in rs422 port and usb-sc09-fx cable. I have a a hyperterminal like application to send and receive...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm having an issue with connecting View Studio emulation to a real PLC. I am running View Studio 8.01 on a Hyper-V virtual machine...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom