TSX Momentum 171CCC960 20-984

Rexmoore

I am new to the PLC World, and was looking for some information. I am working with a TSX Momentum and I managed to teach my self the ladder logic. What I was wondering was how do you program the plc to send the discrete bit to the server? Is the register that tripped the logic sent out when the status changes? Is this configurable?

I will be using the program concept to program this plc.

Thank you!

Similar Topics

Hi. I need to troubleshoot a Modicon TSX Momentum 170ISP00100 Weighing Module. This hardware was discontinued by Modicon a few years ago. Does...
Replies
Views
Hello - I have a client with TSX Momentum Processor Adapters, 171-CCC-980-30. Per schneider they are IEC, and I need CONCEPT to program them. I...
Replies
Views
Hi. We have mashine with AB SLC5/04CPU PLC and Proface AGP3500. I need transfer data AB SLC5/04CPU PLC to TSX momentum PLC using ethernet...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to send a run command or some other way to put a Momentum PLC in run mode without Concept or some other software package? -Joe
Replies
Views
What Software Is Used To Program This Plc? It Has Rs232 Pv01 Rl80 So 2.03 Listed On It. It Appears To Have A Ethernet Port. Schneider...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom