Password protection for SLC 5/04

angi

Hi Guys

there is a existing SLC 500 PLC, I need to do some modification, but the code is locked by a password,and the designer was no long here, ie there any way that I could open the file?

Thanks

Hi Guys

there is a existing SLC 500 PLC, I need to do some modification, but the code is locked by a password,and the designer was no long here, ie there any way that I could open the file?

Thanks

Contact your local AB rep. Password hacking is taboo here.

Hi Mickey

if the controller is protected by password, could I download a new code to this controller? I tried to upload, but failed.

Thanks

I believe so. But if you have problems you can always clear the memory if you don't care about the program that's in it now. See PDF below for how to do that.