CCW Question for Micro810

ceilingwalker

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good day all. I'm still working on this Micro810 project and am near completion. I just have a couple more questions, please.

1. I'm accustomed to using .TT and .DN bits of timers in RSLogix to trigger I/O's. I have been trying to create variables using "TOF_1.Q", ".ET", or ".PT", but it continually gives me an error. Is there a way to use just that bit in CCW?
2. Using the TOW function block, is there a way to address an outputs to each of the timers in the block, individually? Thank you.

Similar Topics

Hi, I've been lurking for about a month now and via the search, I've been able to string together a basic micro820/PV800 project. I've got a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just learning CCW, finally got connected to a micro820. I'm wondering what the Version number means. The program that was already in the...
Replies
Views
Hello, i would like to make a "go to" screen button that is only visible once a user with sufficient rights has logged in. is there any way to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have started using CCW from Rockwell for small projects using the Micro800 series of controllers, looking at older machinery brake...
Replies
Views
Hello. Has anyone ran into an issue with HSC on 2080-LC20. It run a cut off press and every so often after resetting to 0 it does not count...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom