1769-L32E Firmware Update error 11006

Skid

New module had program in it version 19 wanted to upgrade to 20. During multiple downloads the module was reset to factory firmware 1.15. Now when I try to update even to 19 I get the error. I have removed the PLC and Power supply from the panel and installed the end cap no I/O attached. Have rebooted, pulled that battery and still the same. All communication has been through Ethernet now painfully trying serial. What am I overlooking. This site has really helped me in the past, especially Ron B. I know if I don't get an answer here I may be hosed.

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

I just found two old 1769-L32E controllers in the plant that I cannot go online with using my version of Studio 5000 (30.14). I've reached out to...
Replies
Views
hello guys>> i have cpu compactlogix 1769-l32e and i have a program on my flash memory with extension p5k with version 17.004 (17.4)...
Replies
Views
Not super familiar with OPC servers and how they scrape tag data. But the current system uses an old Kepware software package called KepServerE...
Replies
Views
To make a long story short, I cannot update my LOGIX5000, came from a company long ago and far away, dont have all the info to update. I...
Replies
Views
I work at a city sewer plant as a maint tech. About a year ago I backed up all of our PLCs to compact flash cards. All the processors are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom