Run Time File

Learning

Hi Guys. Trying to get a runtime file, that I have successfully loaded onto my PanelView Plus 700, to communicate with my MicroLogic 1100. My Communication all seems to match with the old runtime file that actually worked, but still won't talk to the PLC. No information or commands are displayed on the touchscreen. Is there something in the run time file I could have forgotten? What are your suggestions, could anybody offfer some advice. Thanks in Advance

Could you possibly have loaded a blank file? Try reloading. Is the comm cable you programmed the PV+700 with the same cable you are using to connect to the PLC?

Last edited:
Thanks for the tip guys finally got it working. The mistake I had made was using the wrong tags. Found the correct place to look for tags, which got the panelview looking in the right direction and the communication started working. Thanks for the help.