Prosoft Modbus Module MVI56MCM For Controllogix Rockwell Automation

hm4all

HI ,
I am using MVI56MCM Modbus module for COntrolLogix . I need to Read/Write data with GE PLC. But my STATUS LED on MVI56MCM Module is still in red colour steady mode. I am communicating on RS485 and have already downloaded the sample program with no errors.
Please guide me how to remove this RED led status and make my MODBUS module Healthy?

Similar Topics

Hi all, I have an application where there is a Control Logix PLC connecting to a B&R remote I/O station over Modbus TCP via a prosoft MNETC...
Replies
Views
I've worked on a handful of projects that relied on a Prosoft module for Modbus comms with other systems (older PLCs, boilers, chillers, much...
Replies
Views
I have a device I am trying to collect data from via modbus into controllogix system. I am using a prosoft mvi56-mcm card and have established...
Replies
Views
Hi all. This is a very specific issue. My first time with a Modbus ProSoft. Customer setup doesn't make any sense but we're stuck with it...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I just received my brand new Prosoft Modbus modules and I'm playing with one in a L82 rack. I managed to set it up well enough so I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom