Omron CPM2A Serial

Roann

Hello all,

At an installation of ours there is a wierd issue:

After a long time of standstill the installation cannot be started. (let me explain how it works :p). There are 2 PC connected thru serial with the CPM2A (one on convertor on the pheripheral, other one on the RS232C), both of them have the same problem.

Now i can't figure out what is causing this (it's been like this since the beginning is my guess). also since an update of the PC's the frequency of problems is not only after a long period of standstill, but also happens during use.

What can cause this phenomenon?

ps.: programming is like this:
AR8.06 -------RXD(47) (i'm thinking of testing it with an @ in front of it, but does this only effect it after long standstill)
HR1.03-AR8.05-----TXD(48)

Any questions, feel free to ask