Learnung PLCs

jfls45

Hi guys,

Um needing sum help with learnang PLC's. My boss went on vacashun for two weaks and I am using this time to practice. I work in an explosives plant so I have to be careful I don't do the wrong thing.

My normal job is emptying the trash and cleaning the commodes but I thunk I kan do this type of wirk.

Can som**** tell me how to use the PLC? If I hook up the boss laptop to the machine that attaches the detonators to the bombs, is this a good machine to learn in?

Thanks

(y)

As soon as I saw sentence structure - periods at the end of sentences, capital letters at the beginning, subject with matching verbs - I just shook my head. A definite forgery.

'vacashun' was a nice touch, though.

Grades: C- for execution, B+ for effort

Try again, (might I suggest liberal amounts of texting to make it really incomprehensible at the outset?)

Last edited: