S7300 cpu 315-2dp

nazeeravt

I want to communicate S7300 Using USB/MPI cable.I am not sure how to configure the communication.In the options control I selected set PG/PC Interface and tried but I am unable to go online.

You should just be able to set the PG/PC interface to MPI (Auto) and all should be well.

Try clicking "Find Accessible Nodes" or similar and see if your computer is finding your PLC.

Are you definitely connected to the MPI port (left hand port). Connect directly to this in case there's an issue with a port extender etc.

Have you got a proven MPI adapter? Are you getting any lights on it?

Similar Topics

Hello Guys, I have some problem in my CPU 315-2 DP the SF is flashing, I did everything I clean up the cpu, check the earth ground, everything is...
Replies
Views
Hello. I have a question regarding a PLC siemens with Profibus and drivers Brand rexroth (ECODRIVE03), would add an HMI brand siemens to the...
Replies
Views
I am installing S7300 CPU 315 2dp, when I give inputs the Input leds of plc are glowing but even if the output is high the output leds of plc are...
Replies
Views
Experts! Advice required S7300 CPU 2 DP 315 Master Slave Profibus.(2 CPU) In My application I have to send data from Master to slave and slave...
Replies
Views
Experts! Advice required S7300 CPU 2 DP 315 Master Slave Profibus.(2 CPU) In My application I have to send data from Master to slave and slave...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom