FT Studio ME Expressions

Adam303

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Guys, I'm quite new to FT ME at least with writing expressions, here’s what I'm dealing with. I have set up a multistate indicator to show a status in text of a valve OPEN or CLOSED.
The status of the valve in the plc is under B3:1/15. Under the General tab of the multistate indicator properties> state settings> trigger type I can only specify the trigger as a Value or LSB. How can I use the address of B3:1/15 to make the multistate indicator change.
Thanks

Similar Topics

Hello I am trying to get certain screen components to be visible unless an h/o/a switch is turned to manual I:0/8 being the input for the...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am new to expressions in FTView. I am replacing a GOT with a panelview and am trying to drive a multi-state indicator with a expression...
Replies
Views
I have an RSview studio SE project where i have several objects on a graphics screen that need to disappear at times. There are three contrologix...
Replies
Views
I have the following expression ? * ( ? >=0) + ( ? <0 ) * {::[SAF]N7:49} which brings up a keypad to enter a value. I want to disable the keypad...
Replies
Views
Hi, how do I convert 2x Integer registers to a Real? The two integers are from Modbus registers that contain a floating point value, I need to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom