Help with micro1100 analog to led display

Rob62

Hello, everyone i am new to the forum, I am new to analog scaling so bear with me this is what i have. 2 wire transmitter wired to analog input with SCP it works great the output is F8.0 NOW a led display is being installed to the panel it has a 4-20MA same as transittter wants to read the same transmitter I could wire in series with transmitter and be done with it (ps i set up the dispaly) but to easyand need to learn. What message statement to use, or conversion back to 4-20ma In another word i do I copy this SCP and drive this display with its contents. thanks for any reply

You will need an analog output card to provide 4-20ma for the display.
1762-OF4 or the 1762-IF2OF2 will work.

Do you have one of these cards? If so tell us which slot it's in. Or post your .RSS file here. (zip it first)

Last edited:
Analogue out

Yes, i have a analogue output card i can install and its an OF4(micro 1100) no problem the f8 on the input side is throwing me its there because somewhere it is being read by rsview so i dont want to change that to lets say O/6.0 because the float is being read somewhere else. unless i am missing something i am alittle green to anologue but pressing on

Yes, i have a analogue output card i can install and its an OF4(micro 1100) no problem the f8 on the input side is throwing me its there because somewhere it is being read by rsview so i dont want to change that to lets say O/6.0 because the float is being read somewhere else. unless i am missing something i am alittle green to anologue but pressing on

What slot is the analog card in or going to be put in? Post your .rss file if you can. Zip it first.

Can you tell us how the SCP instruction is setup. How is F8:0 scaled e.g.0-100 or what?
How is the input scaled? It's raw data.

Last edited:
output

What slot is the analog card in or going to be put in? Post your .rss file if you can. Zip it first.

Can you tell us how the SCP instruction is setup. How is F8:0 scaled e.g.0-100 or what?
How is the input scaled? It's raw data.
scp- input min 6241, input max 31206.0
min-0
max-10
Output F8:0
Display- 4- 20ma
at 4ma display at 0
at 20ma display at 10
Analog I:1.0
Analog O:2.0 would be if used, Thanks Mickey

With the output card's channel 1 configured for 4-20ma and a Data format of Raw/Poroprotional. See sample "SCP" picture below. Also see data formats for youe 1762-OF4 module.

Or just use a MOV instruction to move the input(I:1.0) to the output(O:2.0)simple.

scaledoutput.png

Attachments

• 1762OF4dataFormat.pdf
    47.3 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
output

With the output card's channel 1 configured for 4-20ma and a Data format of Raw/Poroprotional. See sample "SCP" picture below. Also see data formats for youe 1762-OF4 module.

Or just use a MOV instruction to move the input(I:1.0) to the output(O:2.0)simple.
Thanks Mickey looks simple and will give it a try.