Micrologix 1400 Memory Module Fault

CraigF

We have an ongoing issue with the 1400 1766L32BXB. The Memory module Hardware Fault 6H is the error that shows up when the processor faults. The Load on error bit is set in the Memory Staus. No other bits are set. I spoke with the Distributer PLC Master and he recommended setting the S:1/12 status bit as well(On Power Up Go To Run). Has anyone had issue with this 1400 Module Error. We are talking several seperate Units at different times.:unsure:

Resurrecting an old thread here... I don't have an answer, but I have the exact same question. My issue comes mainly with the 1766L32BXBA, but I have also had it with a 1766L32BXB.

Anyone out there have any ideas??

Similar Topics

So I am trying to download a program to my processor and I get this error: Program error ERROR: The program has exceeded the memory limit of 10K...
Replies
Views
Getting ready to ship 38 machines we just built to one of our plants in Dominican Republic and looking at getting one of the memory module to put...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm currently programming a MicroLogix 1400 using RSLogix Micro Starter, and I'm trying to convert a block of LONG values into FLOAT...
Replies
Views
I am getting the following error: The program has exceeded the memory limit of 10k user data words. I am trying to store some string values in...
Replies
Views
I am writing a program where I have to store barcode strings into the program. The problem that I am having is that my string file by itself is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom