Add On Instructions

gabe460

Hi all I want to use the add on instruction function in logix 5000 but I don't see the add on instruction folder to be able to do this how do I make the folder or why am I not seeing it?

You will have to either "create" an Add-On Instruction (File/New Component/Add-On Instruction) or "import" one into your project (Tools/Import).
The software will automatically create a Project Tree folder which will containt the created/imported Add-On instructions.

What Version of RS5000 are you using?
If you open a file that was created in a version before AOI, that option will not be available until you upgrade the program.

I don't think AOI was available in that version..I think they started in version 16..

Because of RS5000 requiring an installation for each version, even interface only features, that have nothing to do with the processor. Are lossed, when opening a program with an old version processor.

I was working on a version 10 system, and it was absolutely horrid, to move around in the program... The interface was completly different.