OMRON PLCs Knowledge

PLC70

Hi friends, i am working in instrumentation and controls maintenance department of a well reputed organisation as an instrument engineer.I have basic knowledge about PLCs but i never worked on PLCs now i have an opportunity to work on PLCs.Here in our organisation we have OMRON CSID PLCs. My question is that what documents i must read and what documents will be beneficial for me to work on these PLCs.

Similar Topics

Hi friends,i want to know about HMI.I don't have basic knowlege about this so please refer me best and easy to understand document on HMI.
Replies
Views
Hi there, which brand PLCs is best for you, by your experience? You can also check my PLC posts here too: http://mitakka369.blogspot.bg :site:
Replies
Views
Hi, Can you guys please help me to establish the communication between two OMRON CP1L-E series plcs using FINS communication protocol. May i know...
Replies
Views
Version 3.81 of AdvancedHMI is now available and includes drivers for many of the Omron PLCs. It has FINS over Ethernet and FINS over serial which...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem with communication Ethernet /Ip. The relay time in transmitting information is roughly 6 seconds From PLC to redlion to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom