unable to download S7 300

nazeeravt

I have connected S7300 with pc. I am able to go online and start and stop the plc. But when I write a small program in ladder logic and try to download it to plc there is a pop up stating "cpu is in run the action cannot be executed".I dont know where I am going wrong.I am able to up load the program.can any body guide what should I do after writing the program to execute it .Thanks

Maybe your trouble is because in your CPU don´t have the switch in RUN-P. If you have it in RUN mode you can´t download your program if I don´t wrong

Similar Topics

Hello everyone, After a Deploy of the viewapp on Intouch, I started getting an error not allowing me to start the viewer "NAD unable to download...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I'm unable to download the project to the PLC. I have put the servos to the project and tried to download. Both verifying...
Replies
Views
I was onsite yesterday and had issues going online with a processor. I could see the PLC in Linx, I could go to the webpage in a browser, but in...
Replies
Views
Hey guy.... We had a machine built and the integrator used a version higher than 32.02 when they programmed it. I have 32.02 installed on my...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a new user of this forum and normally I use Siemens CPU, but in this case I am using a Allen-Bradley CPU and I need of help to update its...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom