s7-200 sample ladder ( RPM)

gfranco

Hi Guys, good day! Need help! I have a project with 0-18 RPM monitoring i used 1 proximity sensor to detect the motor speed, can anyone give a ladder program using s7-200, step7 microwin, I have already tried the simple formula (1/time)*60 but it didn't work. Any help you could give would be greatly appreciated.

what would you like to do with this info??, is it for display ? i'm doing something similar atm, tell me more, i may be able to help

Hi pmac10 yes this is only a speed display if you can send me a sample adder diagram greatly appreciated.

hi gfranco, i'm a bit new to posting on this forum, so a ladder program you will not get, you say you perform the basic math, try to move this result to an accumulator, and from here to variable mem, then move WORD to VM14 likely, in hexadecimal, obviously, 16#80=message 1, 16#40=message2, etc etc,