Download trouble to a S7-319 CPU

SDB1000 and up are for hw config, connections, routing, etc.

Maybe you have something in NetPro. Open NetPro, clear everything under connections, compile and save.
If that does not fix it, setup a new project with a new HW Config, copy over the entire program folder from the old "bad" project(EXCEPT for the SBD blocks !). Then see if you can download the HW Config.

Okay

Thanks Jesper,

In Netpro my 2 Profinet remotes were not connected anymore.

SDB1000 and up are for hw config, connections, routing, etc.

Maybe you have something in NetPro. Open NetPro, clear everything under connections, compile and save.
If that does not fix it, setup a new project with a new HW Config, copy over the entire program folder from the old "bad" project(EXCEPT for the SBD blocks !). Then see if you can download the HW Config.