Translate Step 7 to RS Logix 5000

google08

I am complete noobs in RS Logix 5000 some one know what this in Step 7 equal to in RS Logix 5000

DB
FB
FC
I
M
MB
MD
MW
OB
PIW
Q
SFC
T
VAT table
Symbols list

Thaxs for the links, i have it aldready. I was too lazy to read throw 166 pages

i just start a thread just hope som Rx Logix 5000 master can give me a direct

translate just like google translate

[ENGLISH] Hopefully, you're interested in something better than Google Translate!
[ENGLISH > SPANISH] Con suerte, usted está interesado en algo mejor que Google Translate!
[SPANISH > ARABIC]نأمل أن كنت ترغب في شيء أفضل من جوجل ترجمة!
[ARABIC > GERMAN] Wir hoffen, dass du nichts besseres als Google übersetzen wollen!
[GERMAN > FINISH] Toivomme, että haluat kääntää mitään parempaa kuin Google!
[FINISH > KOREAN] 우리는 당신이 구글보다 나은 번역하고자하는 희망!
[KOREAN > AFRIKAANS] Ons wens jou 'n beter vertaling Ek hoop!
[AFRIKAANS back to ENGLISH] We wish you a better translation, I hope!

This is an example of copying the first line into Google translate, then changing language a few times, then back to English. You get something close, but not exactly what you started out with...

The same example works when converting PLCs -- especially when going from one brand to another. Most things will kind of translate, but it's far from being a one-to-one conversion. You really need to understand how both systems work.

I rarely recommend just converting a program. When you convert it, you not only convert existing problems, but you introduce a whole new set. It is almost ALWAYS recommended to simply re-do the code. Then it's a great excuse to fix known issues and to introduce new features that simply weren't available with the old technology.

with software code NO but with force yes, that was an old S7 300 CPU, i

manage to burn som sensor which wired to it too, but i didnt remember

how i did it