Siemens S7 software freezes after hardware upgrade

wimpiesplc

Hello,

Today I downloaded and installed hardware updates in HW-config. After that first Simatic Manager freezes at start-up. Later it would load but freezes at loading certain projects and when the project would load and I go to change the hardware config, the program HW-config starts but then freezes also.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I am an omron plc tec , lately I came across a siemens s7 200 cn plc . Can someone help me regarding the software required and...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , It has been several years since I used Siemens Software . I’m looking to purchase the software for a Siemens Simatic S7...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I am looking for a version of siemens software to upload and download programs to an S5. I would like a version that runs off of...
Replies
Views
Everyone, i am in the process of purchasing the Slc 500 version of software to support what we have and i have a question. Several of our...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I have a customer looking for software and options, 5.7 step7 or TIA and if TIA does he need the software to match the firmware...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom