Modicon Proworx NXT Question

punky

Hi all,

I'm currently working on a rather large program using proworx NXT (2500 networks). Although there's 2500 networks, and i can manually scroll through all of them, but my network summary only shows up to network 2000, anything between network 2000 i can't view on the network summary. Is this a proworx NXT limitation? or there's a setting somewhere? I looked all over the but i cannot find a solution to this problem.

Thanks,
Punky

Not sure of the limit you described, but you can jump straight to any network or segment by typing Nxxx or Syy where xxx is the network number (eg N2123 for network 2123) or yy is the segment number
At least this was the case in ProworxPlus think it still applies in Nxt

I can still jump to all networks after 2000, however, i just can't see them on the list.
your trick to jump between networks is extremely helpful though! I never knew of such shortcuts! thank you!