OT, Way WT...

RussB

Lifetime Supporting Member
This kind of thing fascinates me and I was up late last night with a glass of Chianti reading. Got suckered in to spending $50 bucks.
Did I get snookered or will it work??? I will let you know when it's done. :ROFLMAO:

BTW, initial review of material looks promising.

Last edited:
...produces 100% free electricity...
Un-oh! No kind of energy in the known universe is 100% "free". When the Law of Conservation of Matter and Energy has to be violated for something to be true.....it probably is not.

You better hide the credit card when you start drinking the Chianti....

Last edited:
The 'free' can mean 'no further cost' - like if you placed the paddlewheels of a watermill into a stream already flowing past your property to generate electricity - there would be no further cost in money - so it would be 'free'. Like the 'pepetual clocks' powered by barometric changes there is no further monetary cost.

I don't know if that is what's going on here. I am waiting with bated breath for the report.

From the pictures, you hook up a Johnson motor to a generator, and the generator powers the motor, which turns the generator, and so on.

The special magnetic fields allow this to happen, and generates "50%, 75%, or even 100% free electricity with the special scaling methods that we will show you".

Let me elaborate a bit.
It turns magnetic forces into motion. I can "see" how it can work just not too sure about how efficient it is. The generator does NOT in turn run the motor in whole or in part. It is is strictly run by magnetic field. Sort of like a "Force Field" according to Gene Rodenberry they work. :)

Don't hold your breath though. But its a lot of entertainment for $50, thats equal to about 100 rounds of .45 ACP.

Last edited:
It turns magnetic forces into motion....The generator does NOT in turn run the motor in whole or in part. It is is strictly run by magnetic field. Sort of like a "Force Field" according to Gene Rodenberry they work.
You do realize that is the same thing. In order to have a magnetic force, some work must be done somewhere (force is not free). If an imaginary magnetic force causes a motor to turn, it is the same as if the motor is self-feeding itself. Surely you were fairly drunk when you sent in your money!

Reminds me of the previous perpetual-motion thread:
http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=63138

I have seen many of these schemes over my lifetime, and so far none of them have worked out. I even tried to build my own "free" hydropower system - spent 30 years buying the land, building bridges and roads and a dam, then my health problems made me have to quit and sell out. I still hope to find some "free" energy, but I think I will have to drill first....

Last edited:
He did mention the glass of Chianti

I am waiting with bated breath for the report

Not to be confused with the cat who ate Limburger cheese then sat in front of the mouse hole with baited breath.

Last edited:
He-he-hah! Very funny, Bernie!

Apparently con men love to use patents to prove their point. A patent proves nothing except someone had a unique idea. It may or may not work, or be worth millions, or $0. Besides, you can get a "design" patent on nearly anything by drawing some unique squiggly lines on the surface of some object.

I hate to say it but it probably a scam. The patents date back from 1973 to the 80's. From what I know most patents expire after 20 years.

You can't win, You can't break even, You can't quit.

This thing will convert some measurable amount of its 'system' energy to heat. Short of it supplementing this with energy from outside its 'system', No. It won't work.

And since permanent magnets aren't. Even if it worked it would eventually stop

edit: Not that I don't think one would be fun to build. But i'm under no illusions that 'free' energy is currently possible with our understanding of Physics.
Take pictures! :D

Last edited:
I must admit I did buy it. I thought it would be fun to build too, even if it does not work too well. Might be able to do other things with it.
The guy is not bad - there are free bonuses. The first one is how to build a Tesla generator - another fun project.
Then there are 2 more bonuses - the first takes you to another spiel on how to build your own solar panel and then pops up 'pay me $47.00' - the other is how to resusitate batteries - I did not bother.
Few problems with the Johnson motor - you need a lathe shop - you need batteries - you will then need a power authority compatible inverter to hook up to the mains - tells the truth about the cost of the motor but not the other stuff!!
It uses a car generator/alternator to generate power. The speed control is a rudimentary mechanical knob on the side of the motor.
When I get time I will have a go and see what I can do with it. Too busy working and making money at the moment.

I was intrigued by this particular vat of snake oil. It is sooo....... perpetual motion, claims patents, and yet I know that the US patent office requires working models before granting a patent for them. Just for grins I looked at the patents. I didn't read them in detail, but essentially they look like superconduction patents and not related to 100% free energy or perpetual motion by any means.

This ad for the scam is different than the one I saw. It was full of "The electric company hates us" and "Buy now before the utilities force us off the internet" and other presumed high pressure scam tactics.

100% free energy? Just like wind turbines, I suppose?

Daddy always tole me "You git what you pay fer - or less." Daddy didn't have much schoolin', but he was a purty smart feller!

"A system in motion will remain in motion, unless acted upon by an outside force."

Friction. Loss of Symmetry (leading to... friction). Air friction. Wear and tear on parts.

Suspend a gyroscope in vacuum in the middle of space, and it will eventually (after an extraordinarily long time!) stop due to imperfections in construction being manipulated by gravity.

I go home and work out almost every day, and even when I get 8 hours of sleep every night during the week I still manage to sleep 10 or so on the weekend. Losses due to some outside force.

Back
Top Bottom