9300Lenze positioning Problem

soorena_58

Hi everyone.in our company we have a rotary table with ac servo and 9300 lenze driver with 6 station also there is a robot mounted on this table ,problem is after every movement from the first indexing(I mean set the zero position ) the position of the table changes until frequently without any fault on drive .I have changed the cables ,checked the parameters but the problem still exist and we had to index the table every 30 min to stop the collision (robot and molds in these 6 stations).Please help we are in an emergency case right now .o_O

Assumptions
It was working
Nothing was done to it before it starting playing up
Nobody looked at parameters
no maintenance

Possibilities
loose connection electrical?
loose coupling (eg keyway missing)?
Motor resolver broken?

Motor still works will full torque but missed position - Servo is ok motor is good
Connections to positioning system are missing?

More information needed
Electrical Drawings of motor, drive, PLC

Thank you Michael for your reply,About the connection We have changed the cable for positioning also resolver wires .Gap between gears are ok (we have measured it).How I can test the resolver? and how I can Upload the electrical drawings?

If you do have a keypad ( one that came with the drive or optional) you can plug it in and it will display the actual error code.
It will be much easier to start troubleshooting from there as it will point you to a bit more specific errors instead of looking around for everything.
You can also order one as it is a good troubleshooting tool if you have other Lenze units (9300 series or 8200 vector series, etc).

Thank you,our problem has been fixed,the encoder cable was the reason it means the shield of this cable was damaged and there was a noise effect on it.after changing the cable and connect the shield everything is ok right now.thank you again for your support