Simatic TI545 Communication with RSView

paultan

I have a retrofit project that currently uses a Siemens Simatic TI545 PLC and in need of a Operator Interface upgrade. The task is to use a RSViewME with Kepserver Enterprise (OPC) to communicate via the RS232 port on the TI545. My question is will this be possible to accomplish? If not, what is the best alternative for a Operator Interface to communicate with the TI545. Thanks in advance.

Hi Paultan,
you're on good the way to do your project, just select the simatic 505 driver by KEPware and you will be able to communicate to your PLC.
Bye.

Similar Topics

HI i would like to know how to get a variable that will store the amount of times a program has been executed. The issue is I have 3 DBs for 1 FB...
Replies
Views
Dear sir, I am using SIMATIC 300, CPU 315-2DP , (6ES7 315-2AF03-0AB0) VIPA 603-1CC21 A1.0 RAM 32KB, Firmware=V4.0.8 The problem Im using MPI...
Replies
Views
Hi, I received this SIMATIC S7-300 training kit for maintenance. When I power it up, the PLC doesn't go to RUN mode and the STOP mode led is...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to build my Classic Step 7 programming skills this weekend. I get stuck on little things that are not covered in YouTube tutorials. I'm...
Replies
Views
I am utilizing both HMI and SCADA for my project. Both HMI and SCADA have identical tags. When I modify the tag value on HMI, it is reflected in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom