Cabinet Temp Sensor Recommendations

The Plc Kid

I am in need of some cabinte temp sensors to be able to know when the cabinet ac is on the fritz and seta alarm.

It would be nice to have something that is DIN rail mount and I would like to be able to display the temp on the HMI screen so a unit with analog output or something on ethernet IP would be awesome.

Anyone know of a unit that would work?

PT100 or f.e.K-Type thermocoupler if You have analog input it for.
Cubicle ventilation can be controlled by digital output.

Similar Topics

I need to monitor the temperature inside the control cabinet and display it on the HMI as well as send an email if it gets too high. I have a...
Replies
Views
I am looking for something to detect cabinet temp. Prefer din rail device if possible and i wanted a analog output value so it can be sent to the...
Replies
Views
We have a customer asking for a contact relay closure if the temperature in the cabinet gets too high. Does anyone know of such a device, I...
Replies
Views
Hello to Everyone! I am looking for Ethernet/IP Distributed In-Cabinet IO Block options to talk to Compact Logix PLC (L36ER). I only need 3 DO's...
Replies
Views
i have a customer who is pushing back on something i have not encountered before. the cabinet is a local control panel consisting of PL, PB, HMI...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom